Benefits, Powers and Healing Properties:
Crystal: Tiger Eye
- A stone of protection and power to focus the mind
- Strengthening and grounding energies
- A powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety, brings good luck to the wearer and aids harmony and balance
- Helps to energize and activate the solar plexus chakra, the energy center associated with willpower and motivation
- It stimulates taking action, helps you to make decisions with discernment, understanding and unclouded by your emotions
- Brings good luck to the wearer
- Mined primarily in South Africa and Western Australia.
- A pseudomorph of compact Quartz after the fibrous mineral Crocidolite. It is formed when the Quartz takes over and dissolves the Crocidolite, leaving the Quartz in a finely fibrous and chatoyant form.
- Egyptians believed it to be a form of the “all-seeing eye” and used it to make actual eyes for gods’ statues. Tiger’s eye was carried to battle by Roman soldiers who thought it would give them the strength and courage of a tiger.
Specifications: Crystals have natural variations in color, style, and size. Buyer will receive a hand-selected sphere which may appear different from those pictured.