This rare Aquamarine piece is beautiful in cut and color. It is sourced from Nagar Valley, Gilgit-Baktistan, Pakistan.
Benefits, Powers and Healing Properties:
- Stone of courage and protection
- Strong ability to help move, protect, and purify your own energy
- It is calming, soothing, cleansing
- Inspires truth, trust and letting go
- It can invoke tolerance of others and overcomes judgmentalism, giving support to those overwhelmed by responsibility
- Brings peace and calms the heart
- Majority of Aquamarine is found in Brazil. Other important deposits are in Angola, Kenya, Central Madagascar, Malawi, Nigeria, Mozambique, Pakistan, the Ural Mountains in Russia, Tanzania, Colorado / USA, and Zambia.
- The first documented discovery of Aquamarine took place in 1723 in the Adun-Chalon mountains in Siberia. Deposits found at this site were rather abundant and it quickly became the primary site for mining it.
Size: 1.25″L x .5″H