Benefits, Powers and Healing Properties:
- Excellent for meditation and attunement
- Balances ying and yang energies
- Aids in dream recall and expands your consciousness in the dream realm
- Brings tranquility and calm
- Kyanite comes from the Greek work, kuanos or kyanos, meaning “deep blue,” and was once commonly called Disthene, which means “two strengths.”
- One of the few stones that requires no clearing with sage as it does not retain negative vibrations or energy.
- Kyanite should not be submerged in water as it will dissolve due to its fragility.
*Crystals have natural variations in color, style, and size. Buyer will receive a hand-selected stone which may appear different from those pictured.