Benefits, Powers and Healing Properties:
- Is a stone of support
- Assists in staying true and standing up for yourself
- Beneficial in curing headaches, nausea, vomiting and cramping
- It is a stone of communication and can stimulate the verbalization of ideas
- Helps to reduce excitability and stubbornness
- Helpful for cellular memory healing
- Found in India, Ambositra, Madagascar, Altai, in southwest Siberia, Russia, the Koralpe Mountains, Styria in southeast Austria, Canada, Poland, Namibia, Norway, Sri Lanka, and Italy.
- Dumortierite was first described in 1881 and takes its name from the French paleontologist Eugene Dumortier. It is a stone that is used not only in making jewelry but also for several industrial purposes. It is used to make ceramics and porcelain because it turns into a color of pure white when exposed to fire or heat.
Size: Three wrist size variations (stretchy bracelet)
8mm round beads