Benefits, Powers and Healing Properties:
- Copper is often associated with bodily tissues, blood oxygen, and the body’s response to arthritis
- Helpful for balance, communication and synchronicity
- Brings intention to the female reproductive system and increases vitality
- Activates and opens the base and sacral chakras
- Advances and stabilizes the energies of intuition, sexuality, desire and vitality
- Found in Utah, New Mexico, Chile, USA, Indonesia, and Peru.
- Copper is an essential element for human nutrition.
- Copper is a natural antibacterial agent. It is common to use brass door handles in public buildings (brass being a copper alloy) because they help prevent disease transmission.