Benefits, Powers and Healing Properties:
- Stone of courage and protection
- Strong ability to help move, protect, and purify your own energy
- It is calming, soothing, cleansing
- Inspires truth, trust and letting go
- It can invoke tolerance of others and overcomes judgmentalism, giving support to those overwhelmed by responsibility
- Brings peace and calms the heart
- the majority of Aquamarine is found in Brazil. Other important deposits are in Angola, Kenya, Central Madagascar, Malawi, Nigeria, Mozambique, Pakistan, the Ural Mountains in Russia, Tanzania, Colorado / USA, and Zambia.
- The first documented discovery of Aquamarine took place in 1723 in the Adun-Chalon mountains in Siberia. Deposits found at this site were rather abundant and it quickly became the primary site for mining it.
Stone length and size may vary slightly from the picture.
Size: approximately 1″