Benefits, Powers and Healing Properties:
- Stones of luck, prosperity and well being, helping to alleviate depression and exhaustion
- Its spiral shape symbolizes continual change and evolution
- Increases stamina, relieves trauma and be used in meditation to connect with past lives
- Absorbed cosmic energy over eons of time and helps to stimulate the life force (Chi) within
- Used for activating Kundalini and life path energies
- Ammonites were prolific breeders, lived in schools and are among the most abundant fossils found today. They went extinct with the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Scientists use the various shapes and sizes of ammonite shells that appeared and disappeared through the ages to date other fossils.
- Ammonite fossils are often found in most sedimentary rocks from the Devonian to Cretaceous periods and outcrops of these rocks can be found in mountains and sedimentary basins. Such outcrops include quarries, sea coasts, river shores, deserts, canyons and even underground cellars.
Size: 4″ L x 3″ H